Four people recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning in Wilson Co.
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
WILSON, N.C. – Four people are recovering from being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide at Wilson County American Legion Fairgrounds.
The incident happened during the Easyriders Rodeo Tour over the weekend. The victims fell asleep inside their camper while the engine was still running.
Their conditions have not been released.