To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
• 8 oz bread flour
• 6 oz water
• ¼ oz instant yeast
• ¾ oz salt
1. Combine all ingredients and mix, either by hand or with a five quart mixer with a hook attachment to develop the gluten structure.
2. Remove from mixer and divide into 4 oz pieces.
3. Shape into a log, cover and rest for 30 minutes.
4. Shape into bagel shapes place onto a board or sheet pan, cover and rest overnight in the refrigerator.
5. The next day bring a big pot of boiling solution to a boil and place the bagels for about 60 seconds, 30 seconds on each side.
6. Apply toppings, place on a sheet pan with non-stick parchment paper and bake for about 15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.